Hello and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. Please join in. You can get the details here. We'd love to read what were your favorite things from your last week. Don't forget to link and sign up on the Mr. Linky!
Updated to add Laura's & Gail's picture request! You know I knew Laura was going to ask for pics even as I was hitting the publish button! LOL.
1. Baskets. To be more specific, baskets that I got for half price. I've been eyeing and drooling over these babies ever since they made their first appearance in Costco at the beginning of summer. Everytime I went in there I kept thinking of all the different uses I could put them to. I even ooh and aahed over them when I saw them in the Costco in Kelowna on holidays. Hubby said to get them if I wanted them that badly. But something held me back. Even last Sunday when I was there with my sis, we sat and admired them but then turned and walked away without them in the buggy. And then I ran in for a gift and there they were. At half price. It's enough to make me giddy! Now they are filled with wonderful things like throw blankets in the living room, childrens library books beside the couch. Gotta love it!
2. The smell of this collection from Bath and Body Works. And you know, I don't even have a Bath and Body Works in Southern Alberta, and they don't ship to Canada (what's up with that?!) but I am ultra blessed with dayhome parents who buy me gifts from there everytime they go to the States. I've tried several but this Midnight Pomegranite is one of my faves.
3. The sound of baby's laughter. I've got a new little one in dayhome and I tell you, their belly laughs get me every time. It's got to be the best sound in the whole world.
4. How could I not mention spending time with my youngest and attending this. Too fun and great memories!
5. I found a favorite quote for this week. I love quotes. I keep a collection of them as I find them in a special journal. They bring me laughter and nuggets of wisdom. This week I ran across this one and now I can't even remember where. Good thing I wrote the quote itself down. LOL.
"God's Word is always for the purpose of bringing GOOD. Just like God, His Word prioritizes GOODNESS over GLADNESS because God knows that GOODNESS ULTIMATELY BRINGS GLADNESS." - Beth Moore
So what was your Favorite Five things from this past week. Share with us in a post and link up!