1. One of the cutest food things I have ever seen. Cream cheese penguins. Aren't they just awesome? Can you imagine them on your Christmas appetizer table or for a winter potluck?Love it. Of course, I had to immediately email Beck and let her know, because, you know she's actually going to make them instead of just admiring them in a picture like certain people. Ahem.
2. My latest addiction. I'm telling you I cannot get enough of this site since Jule's linked us to it. I registered with them because you can keep a favorites list going which my computer is very grateful for because there is no way I could have kept all those recipes in my own file on my desktop. Even if you hate to cook, you'll be addicted to all the lovely food pictures. I am on here constantly, perusing, drooling, planning. Definitely and totally delicious for both eyes and tastebuds.
3. Unlimited texting packages. I don't know who I was trying to kid when I only ordered the $3/30 free texts a day plan the week before Kay moved. What was I thinking? That's only one text a day for heaven's sakes. But unlimited? Now we're talking! Literally!
4. This new product I found over at Grey Like Snuffies. I've always felt sorry for declawed kitties. Now how smart is this? And it comes in fashion colors too! Think Muffin will go for the sky blue?
I don't know. Doesn't look like she's too impressed.
5. Favorite moment of the week? When Kay phoned home long distance to find out how to cook chicken drumsticks. My heart sang. I know, I know. It's silly. But it just gave me warm fuzzies on different levels. She phoned. To ask how to cook. To ask my advice. On cooking. Something she has so not been interested in before. And at the very least, I know she's eating more than take out or KD. Yup, definitely for the fave list! And then the next day, she wants to know what to do with brown bananas! Oh my word. As I type they are at the store getting the ingrediants they didn't have to make "Monkey Bars". Does a mother's heart good.
So what are your favorite things from this last week? I'd love for you to join in. Just do your own post with a link over to here and add yourself to Mr. Linky. I will be getting a button pretty soon so you'll be able to grab that too. I'd love to come read your post on what tickled your fancy this past week.