Friday, September 04, 2026

What's happenin'?

Is commenting down for all Blogger sites or am I the only one not able to have their comments get published?  But now that I think about it, if Blogger commenting is down and not publishing how on earth you all gonna answer this?  Sigh. Carry on with your day. 😕😒😄




7 comments:

Susan said...

Blogger is acting up.

Kara said...

I have a hard time commenting on some posts but not normally here.

Karen said...

Interesting. I’ve had very little action at my blog, so maybe that’s why. I thought I was being ghosted. (LOL)

Susan said...

I was able to post and comment.

Barbara H. said...

Just testing to see if it will let me comment now...

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

The commenting issues have been fixed. Now they are working on the Blogger news reader. I have offered suggestions on my blog for alternative methods for reading blog posts...and they are all free.
Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

Susanne said...

Thank you, Linda. Nice to see a fellow Canadian blogger! They did fix it but now Im
'm not getting moderated comments in my email which makes me sad because now I can't privately reply to someone unless I know their email. I have tried everything to figure it out.