Thursday, March 07, 2024

March 2024 Reading Picks

Whew, February was a slow reading month.  Only one book and one audiobook.  That is not the norm for me.  But the book I did read was so good and left lots to think on so it really wasn't a book to zip through.  When it was finished I couldn't pick up another for a few days after.  Hopefully March I'll be back on track.  There is so many good books to choose from with my 2024 Reading Goal of reading my purchased books down to zero.  I've really been enjoying totally mood reading through them.  I've found it fun at the beginning of each month to go through that pile and see which are drawing me while in the back of my mind knowing I will get through most of them this year.  So for March these called my name:





PURCHASED BOOKS

          ~ The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain
          ~ The Women by Kristin Hannah  (finished)
          ~ When We Were Young & Brave by Hazel Gaynor
          ~ Code Name Helene by Ariel Lawhon
          ~ Meet Me In Monaco by Hazel Gaynor and Heather Webb  (finished)
          ~ A Piece of the Moon by Chris Fabry


LIBRARY HOLDS

          ~ Coronation Year by Jennifer Robson
       

NON-FICTION




Any good books on your radar this month?  




4 comments:

Faith said...

OOH the prodigal one sounds good.

I used to read Diane Chamberlain. Haven't in a long time.

I've heard that Kristen Hannah book is great. I'm on a waiting list for it.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately.

Barbara H. said...

I have When We Were Young & Brave by Hazel Gaynor on my wish list. I've read many real-life books about that place and time, so I am interested to see what this book might be like.

I've enjoyed several books by Chris Fabry, but I haven't read that one.

I'm listening through the Christianson family series by Susan May Warren, set in Minnesota. I had listened to the first one then discovered the rest were free for now in Audible's Plus Catalog.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Susanne. These books all look good, but I haven't read any of them. I'm reading a good one called, If the Creek Don't Rise. It reminds me a lot of The Bookwoman of Troublesome Creek. I think I need to get hold of that book about loving a prodigal. Thanks and I'll see you tomorrow for FFF!

Wendy said...

I've read quite a few by Diane Chamberlain but not that particular one and I'm waiting on the library for The Women by Kristin Hannah. I managed to get through quite a few books in February. Being retired helps lol