Friday, March 15, 2024

Friday's Fave Five #777





Hi everyone and welcome to Friday's Fave Five.  It's our little space in the internet to pause and note our blessings over the last week.  So glad you came by.  Unfortunately I won't be participating today.   Mom is in hospital and I have been there every night after work all week.  I will leave Mr. Linky so you all can share your thankful post.  I hope I can come by and read them.  It's always so encouraging seeing all the good things God has done and blest you with.  Have a great week and hopefully I'll be back next week.




8 comments:

Faith said...

susanne I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I will be praying for her...and you!! as the weekend continues. Keep me posted!!

Barbara H. said...

I'm so sorry to heat about your mom, Susanne. I'm praying for her health and your strength and stamina.

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your mom is in the hospital. I pray that she is improving. Praying for you as well.

ellen b. said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for God's comfort and peace.

Susan said...

Praying for your mom.

nikkipolani said...

Praying for healing for your mom and peace for you, dear friend.

Wendy said...

Sorry to hear your Mum is not well Susanne. I hope you can get some rest over the weekend as I know how tiring it can be when working and trying to fit in hospital visits too.

Willow said...

Susanne, I am so sorry to hear that your mom is in hospital again. Prayers for you all.