Tuesday, February 02, 2021

February 2021 Reading Possibility Pile

I would say January's reading went pretty well.  I finished the library book I had on hold, I read 2 books from the Read Your Bookshelf Challenge I'm doing with the theme of "A home-ish word in the title" and read a book from my goal of reading at least one book "specifically purchased during 2019 - 2020".  Four books total.  Yay me.  I'm loving the challenge as it's really motivating me and I love that I can still mood read within the prompt!

February's theme is "A book with red on the cover or spine".   Well today I took the time to pull all my books that I have that have red and to make my possibility pile for February. And oh boy, do I have a lot of books within that category!  




Twenty-Four to be exact!  Lots of possibilities this month! And lucky for me the book I'm choosing from my "purchase pile goal" also has red in the form of the woman on the cover having red hair. Ironically my library hold is enroute and it also has red on the cover.

So here's the possibility pile for February:

ON HOLD AT THE LIBRARY:

          ~My Name is Eva by Suzanne Goldring  (finished!)

READ YOUR BOOKSHELF CHALLENGE:  Theme-Red on the cover or spine

          ~The Line Between by Tosca Lee  (finished!)
          ~Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (my copy has red)

A BOOK PURCHASED SPECIFICALLY 2019 - 2020



What are you reading in February?

Linking with Faith at Gold in the Clouds for Take Time Tuesday.




5 comments:

Barbara Harper said...

I loved A Gentleman in Moscow, so I hope you read that one. :-) I listened to the audiobook, which was quite well done.

I am about to start Devotedly, a book by Elisabeth Elliot's daughter about her parents' love story. I also just started The Invitation by Nancy Moser. I hope to finish Write Better by Andrew Le Peau soon.

Karen said...

The Persian Pickle Club was one of my favorites of Sandra Dallas. She's lives in Colorado and many of her stories are set here, not sure if this one is though. I have several books going, but the one I'm excited about is The Arctic Fury by Greer McAllister.

Wendy said...

You have lots of choice there Susanne. I'm working on what to read in February.

Faith said...

Gentleman in Moscow is next on MY list!! (my daughter got it as a gift last year an loved it!). I"m currently reading THe New Husband (exciting drama/mystery/thriller ) and HomeWork (Julie Andrews' 2nd memoir). Also on my list is The Vanishing Half which a colleauge said i can borrow. You have some great books on here!! Thanks for participating in Take Time Tuesday!

Faith said...

I LOVED Big LIttle Lies and A thousand Splendid Suns and I read Memoirs of a geisha YEARS ago!! SO good.