Hi everyone. It's been a crazy week with a new babe in dayhome so I am very short on computer time and super tired in the evenings. I had a couple of posts started but they just didn't go anywhere. But I want to make sure I take time to look back and see the blessings of the last week. Please join in with the FFF group!
1. Movie night with good friends. I love spending time with this couple, they are so much fun. We had coffee is a nice local coffee shop and then headed out to see Sully. Such a good movie. I love true story movies and I have to say this one had my heart in my throat a few times.
2. Operation Christmas Child kickoff. Sunday was our kickoff to the shoebox campaign and it went really well. I always love this time of year and it's always so much fun to pray and pack those boxes for the children.
3. Good sales on things I need. I always love me a good deal but it's even sweeter when it's something I really needed and needed to get right at the time. Sometimes things just go kaputz and break down at inconvenient times. You just cannot wait until a sale comes along. It's especially a blessing to find that item you need right away at a good price. Always thankful for that.
4. Hardly any wasps during the normal wasp season. Yes there were some though nothing like last year. It was so bad last year that all the stores had literally run out of wasp traps and we literally drove and hour and half to another city to find some. We stocked up but I only used one this year and it was mostly empty of wasps. And here it is October so the season would be officially done for them critters. Yipee!
5. Spicy fall scents. I love all the warm spicy scents of Fall's wax melts and candles. A favorite I've been had in the melter is Autumn Sunset from Scentsy and a favorite candle is Autumn Day from Bath and Body. I just love everything about fall.
What were your favorites this week?