Friday, February 12, 2016
Friday's Fave Five #365
Hello and welcome. Today is Friday so that means Friday's Fave Five. Join us as we look back over the week and look for blessings sharing our five favorites.
1. Relaxing Sunday afternoon. Hubby popped his world famous (well probably not world famous, but family famous) popcorn and we both enjoyed Age Of Adaline. I certainly needed an afternoon where I wasn't running around trying to catch up on errands.
2. Lunch with friends from way back. A couple we knew from way back has started coming to church and it was nice to have lunch with them. We haven't seen them in years, I mean our kids were little when we last visited, and it was so nice to catch up and have it be comfortable and enjoyable.
3. Babies dancing. How fun is it to watch little one years olds dance as soon as some music comes on?! And I get to watch this everyday right now. The way they bounce their little diapered bottoms up and down always makes me laugh and smile. So cute!
4. Some nice mild days. We've had some really nice milder days the last week. The sun has come out, the kids and I have have been able to get out and soak it up a bit. So unusual for this time of year for us. I mean, I was out with no coat on soaking up the sun the other day. So awesome!
5. Jalapeno and cheese bagels. Toasted, one of my favourite lunches plain with cream cheese. So good and keeps me full till almost supper.
What were your favourites this week?
Posted at 12:00 AM
Labels: Friday's Fave Five 2016, thankfulness
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Can imagine that baby dancing looks funny ! I danced at Christmas with my grandson (5)on Michael Jackson !
My friend had been two weeks in Toronto to take care of her son who was ill, and she told me that one day there were 15°C ! And I always thought it was bitter cold in Canada !
i love toddlers!! dancing ones are even more fun! here in NY we are having our COLDEST week of the winter so far. some snow finally arrived but it was funny....here in upstate we only got a couple of inches. we did a movie in house date last weekend too! winter is the perfect time for that isnt it!
enjoy the weekend and your warmer temps Susanne. please keep us in prayer as we travel out towards cape cod tonight and then up to boston for a college tour thanks!
dancing and laughing babies make me so happy! :) Thanks for the visual! It's great to get with old friends now and then. We are going to have dinner tomorrow night with some old friends that we have been trying to catch up with. It will probably be a late night. Hope you have a restful weekend.
The simple joys of life are the best. Sounds like you had a great week. My post today is about my mom-in-law's funeral, but I will join with you (hopefully) for FFF tomorrow sometime. Enjoy your weekend.
That's one thing I've really missed going GF -- a truly good jalapeno cheese bagel. Oh, how that sounds good! Nice and easy faves this week, Susanne. Glad you had some smiles and relaxing moments and comfortable times with friends.
The baby's dancing mention just makes me smile. Glad for your mild days. Now I'm hungry for some breakfast but I have no bagels! Have a love filled weekend!
Jalapeno and cheese bagels, now you got me thinking for my lunch tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend and babies dancing has me smiling.
Special recipe popcorns are always great! Always makes me think of my cousin Judy who makes the BEST. :-) I wouldn't have cared for the jalapeño in your bagel, but would take almost any other flavor spread with cream cheese! Glad you had a nice week.
I joined your party today : ) Lunch with old friends is one of my favorite things ever. We're spending next weekend with several couples we became friendly with while living in the UK. I can't wait! Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for hosting!
Your Sunday afternoon sounds lovely. Our little grandson has been "dancing" for a while now - so cute! It's nice to get together with old friends and pick up where we left off. We've actually had some of our coldest and snowiest days this week with more snow predicted for Monday. I am ready for spring!
I'm new to this party so I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing. Meals with friends are always something I enjoy.
Never tried a jalapeno and cheese bagel before, but I do enjoy watching babies dance. The twins were dancing to American Idol and it was too cute.
Your hubby takes good care of you, I notice.
We're sharing the mild weather. It's been so lovely. How nice to connect with old friends. I clicked on your link for Age of Adaline and added it to my Netflix queue. It looks like a good one!
I just linked up and was surprised at how many FFF'ers you have this week! Awesome!
Dancing babies! That sounds adorable.
We've had mild--no, really really hot--days, too. I can imagine how much more you appreciate those mild days when it's not snowing and below freezing.
Have a great weekend, Susanne.
I love it all too, except for jalapenos! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment