Hi everyone...welcome to Friday's Fave Five. Last week it didn't even dawn on me that the number of Fave Fives we've done since the beginning was 365. Wow, that is a years worth of days looking for blessings and being thankful. How awesome is that. I want to thank each and everyone of you, both those faithful who have been around a long time and those that are new, for coming along with me in this journey of realizing life is beautiful and good and a gift from God, even when it's been tougher.
So this has been a crazy, whirlwind week for me and the most wonderful stuff I'm not a liberty to say till next week so technically, if we want to get that technical, is that these are not necessarily my absolute favourites of the week but they are still good. So on to sharing blessings.
1. Valentines Day. Such a fun day. Usually we don't celebrate by going out for anything. Neither of us like waiting forever in line for dinner or shows or big crowds. But this year friends asked us to share dinner with them and then we had them here for a show. Dinner was so yummy, a special valentine's menu. Definitely a favourite blessing of the week.
2. Work easier than at first thought. This week is always a tough one for me at work because schools are closed and some of the parents request I take their elementary aged kids. It's sometimes hard to balance numbers because I tend to go through much guilt because it's hard for me to say no. But I did say no to some and it all worked out and I wasn't all stressed out. Whew.
3. Toasted Coconut cheesecake. Oh my is all I have to say about that. I think I've found a new favourite. Yummmm!
4. Encouragement right when I need it. There were at least 3 times this week where I came across the perfect quote or scripture at the perfect time that I needed it. So thankful for the gift of encouragement from God.
5. Fearless study. This study has come into my life at the perfect time. I know I've put it on a FFF list before but it has seriously helped me so much right now at this time in our lives when we're stepping out starting a business from the ground up, I can't even express. And the discussions that have come out of it both at study and at home with hubby have been so good.
So what were your favourite blessings from your last week?