Friday, February 12, 2016
Friday's Fave Five #365
Hello and welcome. Today is Friday so that means Friday's Fave Five. Join us as we look back over the week and look for blessings sharing our five favorites.
1. Relaxing Sunday afternoon. Hubby popped his world famous (well probably not world famous, but family famous) popcorn and we both enjoyed Age Of Adaline. I certainly needed an afternoon where I wasn't running around trying to catch up on errands.
2. Lunch with friends from way back. A couple we knew from way back has started coming to church and it was nice to have lunch with them. We haven't seen them in years, I mean our kids were little when we last visited, and it was so nice to catch up and have it be comfortable and enjoyable.
3. Babies dancing. How fun is it to watch little one years olds dance as soon as some music comes on?! And I get to watch this everyday right now. The way they bounce their little diapered bottoms up and down always makes me laugh and smile. So cute!
4. Some nice mild days. We've had some really nice milder days the last week. The sun has come out, the kids and I have have been able to get out and soak it up a bit. So unusual for this time of year for us. I mean, I was out with no coat on soaking up the sun the other day. So awesome!
5. Jalapeno and cheese bagels. Toasted, one of my favourite lunches plain with cream cheese. So good and keeps me full till almost supper.
What were your favourites this week?