Welcome to the 173rd edition of Friday's Fave Five. Please join in as week to week we look for the good things we have been blessed with in our lives. In the good and the hard weeks, we look for those things that have uplifted us, made us smile, gave us a blessing.
1. Heating Pad. Hubby surprised me with a Dr. Clark Far Infrared Heating Pad for Christmas because of my ongoing tight shoulder blade and neck muscles. And boy oh boy, I've been making good use of it. It was a really thoughtful gift, one I hadn't ask for, and was a complete surprise. But one that is most appreciated and this week has been a favorite!
2. A good massage. Along the same lines as #1. With my crazy tight muscles a good massage with my therapist who knows how to get right in there and break up those knots in invaluable. And bonus, she lets me sit in her massage chair for half an hour before my appointment even begins. So good.
3. Chocolate Mint Truffle Coffee Cream. The new limited edition flavor around my area. Yummy. I only let myself have a cup as a treat a couple times a week because I could so get addicted. But those two cups are really looked forward to!
4. A day without wind. It was so nice yesterday to have a day with wind blowing or howling. So thankful for that.
5. New Jammies. There is something about a new pair of jammies. Soft and comfortable. Not all stretched out and faded. Fitting just right.
What are you thankful for this week? Join in and share by linking your specific post onto the Mr. Linky.