Hi and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. I'm glad you came and hopefully you will join us. If you need the guidelines they are here. Then don't be shy, just join in. I had every intention of doing a lovely post with a picture for each fave like I've seen some of you creative fave fivers do, but I didn't even have a chance to pick up my camera. It's been one of those weeks where it just seems to zip by and the next thing I know it's Thursday night and too late. Oh well. It makes me no less thankful for those things that brought me joy this week if I don't have a pic. So that said, here's my five for this last week.
1. A hubby who will do the chip and dip run when I have a huge headache I can't shake. What do ou mean a chip and dip run? Well, for some reason, when I have a headache I can't get rid of all day, if I have plain chips with a certain kind of dip, something in the combination actually helps ease and sometimes even gets rid of my headache. I know, I know, that is weird. But it works. And thank goodness for a hubby who will go out and get it for me.
2. Warm spring days. It has been sunny and warm all week. Love it. I have been outside every minute I can with the kids soaking it up.
3. Robins singing. Every morning I come out to get my coffee and hubby has the window open and the birds are singing away. Love their song!
4. New growth. My spring perennials are starting to peek through the ground and I love the fresh greenness of it. It's always a surprise each spring what will come up because I'm notorious for moving things around and then never remembering what I did and what seeing what survived. LOL.
5. The smell of fresh rain. It's lightly raining tonight, and I've got some windows open letting in that wonderful smell. When I was a teen I always used to think that that was exactly what God's cologne would smell like. :v)
What were your favorite five things from your week? If you do a post, sign on up to Mr. Linky so we can come and visit.