Friday, March 19, 2010
Friday's Fave Five #79
Welcome to Friday Fave Five. Join us as we remember five of those things that, over our last week, has blessed us. Details are here if you need them.
1. My oldest being home. She made it safe and sound and now we're having a wonderful visit.
2. A day trip to the big city. We made a quick family trip to the big city on Sunday. We had a errand to run, but then it was just fun time. Dinner at one our fave restaurants was a nice end to the trip.
3. A new spring purse. I do love my purses. It's about my only indulgence. I always laugh at myself and say my clothes my not be all that but boy I sure have great bags. Hubby gifted me with a nice spring/summer colored one. Now if it would get nice enough to pack away the winter coat I could start using it.
4. Il Divo in Barcelona concert on PBS. I've been enjoying watching this concert this week. I don't listen to this kind of music very often but I do enjoy this group.
5. This scent from Bath and Body Works. It's sooo nice. We don't have a Bath and Body Works in my city. So it's a treat to visit their store when we go to the big city and get to try a new to me fragrance. I wanted to try the new scent, Orange Sapphire, but it doesn't come out until the end of the month. They only had small purse size bottles of lotion. And it is nice! I might just have to order that one.
What were your favorites from this last week? Do and post and link on up so we can come and visit you.
Now I'm off to take in every moment with my visiting daughter. Have a great weekend.