1. Well you know, I just have to list the Gold Medal Hockey Game as the first right? I mean what kind of good little Canadian would I be if it didn't make the list. It was great because it was such an awesome game to watch. Lots of heart stopping moments, really close and definitely a nail biter. Just the way I like it. And making it even better was having a friend over who also likes hockey to watch it with me. Sheesh, and I've declared twice now I wouldn't mention the Olympics anymore.
2. Beautiful weather. It has been just lovely here for the past week or so. The beginnings of a breath of spring. I'm under no illusions and know there is probably one more blast of snow coming sometime but now it will be what we call spring snow. It won't hang around long and it won't be frigid. But right now, we've been going outside as much as we can soaking up the sun. It's wonderful after a long winter.
3. Going for walks. Because of the gorgeous weather, I've been so much more motivated to get out there and get some exercise with good ol' walking. And my walking partner has been a very happy pooch who is just as glad to be getting out and about.
4. A nice slow, fairly stress free week. It was one of those easy going weeks that are really a gift from God around here. Low stress, no running around. Each day just flowed nicely from one into another.
5. Mini Honey Mandarins. I nabbed a few boxes of these just because they were a really good deal. Now I wish I had bought way more. They are the sweetest, most lovely tasting little oranges I've ever had. And when I say tiny I mean tiny. These are them in relation to Fruit Loops. Aren't they the cutest little oranges? Each section is smaller than my thumbnail. But boy they pack enough honey tasting sweet in their tinyness that two is enough. So delicious.
Share with us what your favorites from your week have been. Do a post and add it to our Mr. Linky. Please link to the specific post and not your home page. It will make it easier to find the FFF post for those visiting you. Have a great weekend.