1. This fun website I found this week. Sorta fun to browse around and get some ideas.
2. Stash Pumpkin Spice Tea. So good. I saw it at the store last night and just knew I had to get it in preparation for the blizzard that is on it's way this afternoon and tonight. Yup, we got a warning out for most of Alberta. I guess no Christmas shopping tomorrow night. I'll be sitting home curled up with a large cup of this tea and a book and a good movie or two.
3. Friends who encourage you and bring out the best in you. I've really appreciated friends this week who encouraged me as I was nervous about getting up in front of people. It's great having them behind me. Makes me feel like I can do anything challenging with them along. I hope I am that kind of friend to them too.
4. Seeing an old friend I haven't seen in for about 10 years. The speaker at the Ladies Night was an old friend. It seemed we picked up where we left off, laughing and reminiscing and catching up. I've got to make a point of staying in touch.
5. Christmas Scented Candles. I love the scents of Christmas candles. Cinnamon, Candy Cane, Balsam, Pine. And I got a new one: Canadiana Christmas. Wow, I wish I could send the smell through the computer. So good.
So that's a wrap up for this week. I've got a busy weekend ahead. My sister's birthday today. Hopefully it won't be blizzarding so bad that we can't go for cake and ice cream. But if it is, I've got the tea kettle and movie ready to go. Saturday I plan on putting up the tree which is always an experience in itself. Hopefully you've had a good week. If not sometimes the best exercise there is is to look for the little things that were favorites. What were yours this week? If you've done a post please sign up on the Mr. Linky (connecting to the post and not your home page, please) so that we can come and visit. Have a great weekend. If you don't hear from me by Monday please send a dog sled or a St. Bernard or something. :v)
Oh, and a quick mention and a little link that I'm looking forward to next week. Join Donnetta at My Quiet Corner on December 14th and share your favorite Christmas memory.