First off a very IMPORTANT REMINDER. Today is the day to help Kelli through Boomama's site. Please prayfully consider what you can do and head over to Boomama's. She's made it simple as can be. It really is a matter of life and death for Kelli.
Cyndi from One Day More has tagged me with an interesting meme. It's 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me.
- I was a trained Rehabilitation Services Worker and I enjoyed working with the most severly handicapped children. The children taught me more than I ever could have learned without them. I loved it.
- I love to type. It relaxes me.
- I could watch sports on T.V. all day on a Saturday. Makes my hubby nuts. 'Cause he hates sports. Even better, are live games.
- I love to cook, but am not so nuts about baking. I have to really force myself to bake. But with cooking, my dream would be to totally have unlimited food budget and unlimited time so I could really experiment with different dishes. Not necessarily gourmet but just really good everyday food.
- One of my secret dreams has always been to learn to play the piano. Everytime I hear a beautiful piece played I just wish I could play. One of these fine years I want to learn and be able to buy a piano.
So I don't know how exciting that was but I bet you didn't know that about me. :v)