Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More "Get Away Pics"








The mountains declare that He is Lord
*
The valleys proclaim that He is Lord
*



All nature shows His Glory

As it stretches out before me



Oh I could never doubt it, my heart just wants to shout it

That the Lord He is God, He is God!

Just a few more pics of my wonderful day away on Saturday. Unfortunately, I was not with it enough to notice that the date entered into my camera was just a slight bit off, and 'cause I haven't a clue how to edit that out yet, we are looking at wrong dates on the pics. All these pics are courtesy of my photo taking loving youngest daughter. She's only 11, but pretty good shots aren't they?

9 comments:

Barb said...

Wow Susanne. If I had your talent for taking beautiful photos, my walls would be covered! Awesome photos.

Islandsparrow said...

Beautiful shots of the mountains!! We don't have any here but I absolutely loved them when I was in Switzerland.

Shalee said...

Those are beautiful shots of the majesty of God. And your daughter is on her way to becoming a photo journalist...

Thanks for sharing the beauty that surrounded you that day.

Susanne said...

barb: my 11 year old took those. She's pretty good!

islandsparrow: I'm glad I got to show you a little of my part of the country seeing you make me so want to go to PEI all the time with your beautiful site.

shalee: she's got a real knack for pics and she loves to do it as evidenced by the number of pics Beloved Hubby has to download on a consistent basis.

Katherine@Raising Five said...

You can get here in a day? LUCKY!

Your daughter has an eye for photography!

Shawna said...

Wow! Those pictures are beautiful. Tell your daughter we love them! I would love to take a trip there.

Heather Smith said...

Gorgeous pics! Man, 1998, I was in tenth grade! Glad it isn't really 1998!! Anyway, thanks for the info about that place! We're still talking, but I REALLY want to come to Canada sometime!

Susanne said...

katherine: This is 90 minutes away from us!

chappyswife: It is a beautiful holiday

heather: come on up!

Donnetta said...

*pouting*... My computer or connection must be whimping out on me! I can't get the picture's to download...