Friday, October 21, 2011
Friday's Fave Five #162
Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's Friday so that makes it time to look back over our week and look for those things we are grateful for. It may be big or it may be small and you have to dig for it, but there are always things we can be thankful for. Please join us as we share our favorite five. If you need the guidelines they are here.
Here's is mine in no particular order:
1. Coming home to a clean kitchen courtesy of my 16 year old girl. On the night I had our bible study, I came home to find the kitchen beautifully spotless, including a washed floor thanks to my girl. What a blessing that was!
2. Smooth day with the dayhome during carpet installation day. It's interesting working at home, especially when it involves 6 pre-schoolers and a day of carpet installation. Though we were forced downstairs for the whole day, they were good as gold and the day went very smoothly, all things considered.
3. A second coat of paint finally on the my living room walls. With the furniture all out of the way I took the opportunity to get that second coat of paint on the walls that were waiting oh, for about a year.
4. Comfy duvets and duvet covers. With the nights get colder, some of which have dropped below freezing, that big comfy duvet and it's covers are always one of my favorite simple things in the fall.
5. Shared information. One of my favorite things about blogging is things that we learn from each other. Tips, recipes, and sometimes important information like this post by 4everMom. If you or your children have a smartphone, please take a moment to read her post and watch the short video clip. Some really important info and a really good tip at the end. I have a smart phone and I had no idea. Until now. An informed consumer is a smart and safe consumer.
What have been your faves this week? Please link up if you've shared in a post.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!