Welcome everybody. Please join me in looking for the good things in our past week. Those things that blessed you, that made you smile, that were a highlight to your day. If you're new and need more info, you can go here and then just join right in.
1. This post on Love by Beck. Get your kleenex ready.
2. Pitchin' In. I don't know if you get this show on the American Food Network or not but it is absolutely hilarious. It stars Canadian chef Lynn Crawford, who has cooked in the biggest 5 star hotels and for many famous people. In this series, she goes right to where the food starts. To the farmers, the fisherman and the people who grow the food that eventually makes it to our tables. She out to learn from the locals how to get food at it's freshest. This show cracks me right up. She's got a wonderful sense of humor, is willing to do pretty much anything she's told and it's very interesting really seeing the ins and outs of food growers. I look forward to it each week.
3. Finding Seasons 1 through 3 of Touched by an Angel at Costco. I love this show even though I only saw very few episodes. I was so excited these are out on dvd now. I know what I'll be watching this weekend.
4. the Library. How I love the library! The fact that I can put books on hold online and then just go pick them up is the best. And I love going there. It's like a little mini-retreat for me. I can be there two hours before I realize that time has passed. I usually come home with more than I can read in the allotted time. LOL.
5. Date night with hubby. Thanks to gift cards from my oldest and a former place of employment hubby and I enjoyed a date night out at this nice restaurant on Monday evening. Food was yummy and the conversation was great.
What were your favorites from your week? If you did a post, sign up on the Mr. Linky. I encourage you all to visit around a bit. It's fun to read what brings a smile to others and fosters gratefulness. And you may even meet a new friend or find a new favorite blog.