Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday's Fave Five #746




Happy Friday everyone!  Welcome to Friday's Fave Five.  Had a lot on my plate this week and last night I just couldn't get to do a post so I'll leave Mr. Linky here early with you and then join in later today as I can.  Please bear with me as we get my Mom back to a healthy enough state and then I will be back to regular consistent posting myself.  It's just been really draining and hard to get posts done on time.  But we'll get there!  













9 comments:

Faith said...

I'm still praying for you and the family Susanne!! Don't stress about blogging. I'm loving the weekly meme and will forward to looking for others who do the FFF. You take care of your self!! Dealing with aging parents is tough.

Barbara H. said...

That's totally understandable, Susanne. Your family is your first obligation and concern. I hope your mom continues to improve. Thank you for being so generous to post the link for the rest of us.

Gattina said...

The most important thing is taking care of you mum ! We can play alone until you have time again. How is she ?

Willow said...

No worries. We are all just thankful that your mom is improving. I've been where you are and understand. Just do what you need to do.

marina said...

Thank you. I hope everything is well with you and family.

ellen b. said...

Hope things smooth out for your dear mom and for you, too, and that you can have some relaxation this weekend.

Jennifer said...

Saying a quick prayer for you! Praying the week ahead will be a calm one and a chance to refresh and renew for you.

nikkipolani said...

Hang in there, Susanne. God is in all the details and many are praying for you and the family.

Wendy said...

Well I am playing catch up here so I hope the situation with your Mum is gradually improving and you are finding time to take care of yourself as well. Don't stress about getting here to post - you have more important things to take care of right now.