Wednesday, May 04, 2022

May Reading Possibilites


 April is come and gone and it was a pretty good reading month for me all things considered.  I finished a non-fiction and read 2 fictions and also made a good dent in my audiobook.  For May the Read Your Shelf Challenge prompt is "Read A New to You Author".  Oh my.  I had so many books by authors I have never read before so stopped it at 13 picking books that most appealed to me in the moment.  So here's the reading possibilites for May.

READ YOUR SHELF CHALLENGE MAY PROMPT:  NEW TO YOU AUTHOR

        ~ The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren

         ~ The Glassblower of Murano by Marina Fiorato

         ~ Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey

         ~ Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman

         ~ The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel

         ~ The Last Bookshop in London by Madeline Martin

         ~ Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline

         ~ The Pearl That Broke It's Shell by Nadia Hashimi

         ~ What They Wanted by Donna Morrissey

         ~ The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green

         ~ The Rose Code by Kate Quinn

BOOKS PURCHASED 2020 - 2022

         ~ The Master Craftsman by Kelli Stuart (also qualifies for Read Your Shelf Prompt) (finished)

         ~ This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger (also qualifies for Read Your Shelf Prompt)

         ~ Into the Free by Julie Cantrell ( also qualifies for Read Your Shelf Prompt) (finished)

NON-FICTION

         ~ You're Not Enough (and that's okay) by Allie Beth Stuckey (also qualifies Read Your Shelf)

         ~ They Turned the World Upside Down by Charles Martin

AUDIOBOOK

         ~ The Astronaut's Wife by Stacey Morgan (also qualifies for Read Your Shelf prompt) (finished)

         ~ Mandisa: Out of the Dark by Madisa Lynn Hundley


What are you reading in May?


 


       

 

1 comment:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Susanne. Out of your stack, I have only read Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine and The Orphan Train. Both were good, but not my favorites. I will look forward to seeing what you decide on. I know you really liked that nonfiction, Another Gospel? and I wanted to let you know that I just finished listening to the audiobook and it was SO GOOD! Now I think I need to get a hard copy so I can read it again and mark it up. There is lots of good and important stuff in it! See you tomorrow for FFF.