Wednesday, April 27, 2022

One Word Wednesday.

Way back when I first started blogging there used to be a thing called Wordless Wednesday.  I have no idea anymore who started it but it has long since disappeared from the blogging world.  Because I enjoyed participating in that each week  I've been thinking lately of kind of continuing a similar fun Wednesday tradition by just posting a pic with a ONE WORD description each Wednesday.  If you all are interested in joining along with  this I'll post a linky.  Let me know. 

 Here's mine for this week:


BOLD






 

6 comments:

Faith said...

omgosh i love this idea!! I'll play. heading over to post mine now. and hahahah he IS bold!!

ellen b. said...

Love it!

Wendy said...

Lovely idea Susanne. Missed it yesterday but I love your take on bold :)

Barbara Harper said...

I remember Wordless Wednesday. This is a cute photo. He is definitely bold!

Willow said...

That's hilarious! And a perfect description!

nikkipolani said...

I like it! An alternate word might be, "Share!"