Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Take Time Tuesday

I'm joining Faith over at Gold in the Clouds in her new weekly exercise Take Time Tuesday.  

Yesterday (because today is actually Wednesday) I took the time to reminisce about my Son.  Today, I mean yesterday, is was his birthday, 29 years old today, uh yesterday.  I cannot believe.  It's so cliche but it seems like yesterday when he was born.  I remember it vividly.  And as I walk down Memory Lane, in my mind's eye I saw him as he grew and remember milestones and special occasions.  He's now an Advanced Care Paramedic, with a big heart, strong sense of family and a quirky sense of humor.  I'm very proud of the young man he has become.




And then I took the time to call him and wish him the Happiest of Birthdays and remind him how much I loved him.  Just in case he's forgotten somehow.  ;)

What did you take time for today?  Link up at Faith's 



5 comments:

ellen b. said...

Happy Birthday to your dear son!

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a handsome guy! Your son sounds like a great man - a tribute to his mom. Hope he had a great birthday!

Barbara Harper said...

Belated happy birthday to your son! Sounds like a wonderful young man.

Faith said...

Happy Birthday to your boy....er...young man....and wow he is one handsome fella!!! And what an important career he has going!

Thanks for participating although your link sent me to my own home page!! HAHAHHA

nikkipolani said...

Love that little smile that stayed with him from his boyhood. Happy belated birthday!