Hi everyone and welcome to this frigid and frosty Friday's Fave Five. I'll not lie, it's been a tougher week. The dayhome kids and I are very much experiencing cabin fever because of not being able to go outside due to the extreme cold. It hit -40*C last night!! (which amazing is -40*F too!). That is way too cold even for this hearty snow loving Canadian. The kids have waaaaay to much energy pent up so it's been
1. This meme came through my face book feed and totally made me laugh out loud. The cold cannot stop the blessing of a good laugh. Yes please apologize and be quick about it!
2. Sunday Brunch with good friends. Sunday after church we were not only able to enjoy both an absolutely delicious brunch buffet but we had the great company of some dear friends along with it. We spent an enjoyable hour and a half grazing through the delicious breakfast and lunch items sharing some wonderful stories and good laughs. It's so easy being in the company of these friends with whom we truly feel comfortable to be ourselves. That is a huge blessing.
3. Feather duvet. In frozen week straight from the above mentioned movie, I am so very thankful for my feather duvet. It was a purchase made from Costco, last year I think. I have never regretted it. Warmth in the cold is definitely something to be thankful for.
4. Hot soup, hot stews, hot coffee,hot tea...well you get the picture.
5. Fresh bread. No I don't make my own but we have a local bakery that I order freshly baked bread from. Tastes homemade and it toasts nicely too. Love fresh bread. Goes especially nice with those hot soups and stews we've been having this week to warm us up.
What are your 5 favorite blessings from the last week?
Hope you all stay warm in the next week!