Sorry this was late. I put the wrong time stamp on it. Oops.
First off, a Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all my American friends. I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. Friday's Fave Five is like that extra incentive for being thankful this weekend. Please join in. If you are doing a Friday's Fave Five post, please feel free to link up.
1. A wonderful reminder that we really do have so much to be grateful for!
2. Celebrating my Hubby on his birthday. He chose an Indian restaurant for his birthday meal and though it was just 3 of us, we had a wonderful time and a great meal. Thankful for this good man.
3. Long distance conversation with a good friend. We haven't spoken in a month or so. Just too busy so it was really nice to have the time to have a good long conversation with my friend. I really, really miss her since she's moved away but I'm so thankful for long distance being included in our phone plan so that we can talk as much as we want for as long as we want and not have to worry about the bill. It was good to have a real heart to heart.
4. News that everyone will be home for Christmas. That made my mama's heart very very happy.
5. Later start to the work day yesterday. Oh how nice it was to relax with an extra cup of coffee, watch a bit of the morning news and read from study book. I am so not a morning person so just this extra hour to get my morning going was like a gift.
What were your favorite blessings from the week? What were you most grateful for?