Good Friday Morning everyone! It's FFF time...time to reflect and remember the good blessings of the week. Please join us! New here? Guidelines are linked in the sidebar.
1. Wedding stuff coming together. Whew, the end of the month is coming up fast but we've got a lot of the major details locked down and everything is underway. Though it won't be quite as casual as a first desired by the bride and groom, simply because of the time of year, it will be lovely. The time of year just is just not conducive to exactly what they wanted but they are willing to compromise rather than wait so that is good. Venue is booked, caterer hired, flowers ordered. Now I just have to make up my mind about a darn dress to wear. I'm soooo indecisive.
2. Snippets of reading time in the crazy. Though it's been busy and I've have way less reading time I still have managed to get in a few pages here and there and it's kinda like my saving grace in the busyness. So nice to just take a moment to breath and relax with a cup of coffee and a book.
3. Birds chirping. It has been such nice weather around here that the spring birds are out in full song. It's so lovely listening to them as we play outside or have the windows thrown open to let in fresh air.
4. Having a good friend to share wedding details with. Though my daughter is a province away and we are trying to coordinate details long distance and don't have that sit down together time, it's been fun to have coffee and talk wedding with my very dear friend who's daughter is also getting married but this summer. Lots of fun comparing and sharing, go dress shopping together and just chat all things wedding.
5. Cat and Dog getting along. The new cat is fitting right in which is a huge stress factor gone. They play together and so far there really have been no arguements between the two. It's been fun watching them.
What have been your favourite blessings this week?