Well I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods but boy, oh, boy. We've been hit with a winter blast that makes a couple weeks ago seem mild and balmy. Sheesh. But good weather or bad, it's always a good time to look for the blessings that are brought our way. Join our group as we participate in Friday's Fave Five. Guidelines are here.
1. Safe Travels. Hubby and my Dad had to make a trip to the big city, about 2 hours away. I'm so thankful it was the day before this winter storm hit. They had great weather and road conditions, unlike the crazy slippery roads full of snow today. A blessing to be sure.
2. Christmas shopping started. Yes, I know it seems early to some. But it sure relieves my stress to be able to split it up over a couple of months. I have a plan. And it's been put into action. Look out Christmas, here I come.
3. 4 Wheel Drive. I am so thankful for 4 wheel drive in my vehicle. It made the driving today go so much smoother. No fishtailing, no slipping around. I've never had it before but now I don't think I want to be without it.
4. Uplifting music. Hubby has put together about 4 CD's worth of great, uplifting contemporary Christian music and worship that I love. It's so nice to turn it on in the vehicle as I drive.
5. Warm jammies, housecoat and slippers. When it's blowing snow outside what is better than getting cozy and warm inside?
What were your favorite blessings this week? If you've done a post, feel free to sign onto Mr. Linky.