The last Fave Five before the "official", at least for me, Christmas rush starts. I can't believe it's already the end of November. It's a good thing I have FFF to think on and record the good things of my weeks or they're going by so fast I'd probably be quite oblivious. Thanks for joining in with me to look for our blessings.
1. A loving hubby who, when I had a big headache, pretty much dropped what he was doing and on his suggestion, ran to the store to get me my headache easer: herb & spice dip and chips. Acts of service is one of my love languages so it spoke volumes. What a Sweetie!
2. Recipes knocked off the "To Try" list. Three recipes got tried and tested off my very burgeoning "To Try" files. One made it into the "Tried & True" file and two, though good, weren't met with the enthusiastic raving that it takes for it to make it into the keep files. Three down, a few hundred to go.
3. Work done, fun to come. My part in the Ladies Christmas party & missions fundraiser at our church has been ongoing since the end of September. The major work is now done and tomorrow night I can relax and have fun. Whew, that's my two major things at church I'm involved in, Operation Christmas Child & the Christmas Party, almost wrapped up for another year. Now I can chill down and enjoy getting ready for Christmas.
4. My infrared heating pad. One of the best gifts my hubby ever got me. I love it when my muscles are sore, when my joints ache or when I'm feeling chilly. The heat penetrates deeper than a normal heating pad and it's wonderful.
5. Ice cold Milk. I love the stuff. A small thing but one I really enjoy.
How was your week? Did you take a moment to reflect on the good things in your life? If not, I encourage you to make it a regular exercise, whether you record for FFF or not. It's a good thing.