I almost didn't realize this was Thursday! Goodness where on earth did this week go? But it's Friday and that means we get to find our blessings from the past week. I'm always up for this. Are you ready to look for yours? Guidelines are here.
1. My baby girl got her driver's licence this week. And why is this my favorite? Because it frees me up in the driving department! She's a great little driver and is cautious and careful. It will take me some getting used to not having to wait for the phone call to come and get her, the requests to run her here and run her there, but I'm quite confident in her skills. She's the one of my three who drives a standard and does it well. Way to go, Younger Girl.
2. Twilight Woods Shower Gel and Lotion. Apricot nectar, mimosa petals, and cypress. My new fave from Bath & Body Works.
3. My dishwasher. So thankful for this appliance and I sure don't take it for granted that I have one. With a children's dayhome and all the dishes that I have to do during the day I really appreciate my little white maid chugging away making all my dishes clean! Goodbye dishpan drudgery!
photo courtesy of vintageadbrowser.com
4. Nights at home. I've had a few nights in a row where I just don't have to be anywhere and it has been wonderful. Sometimes I crave to get out. I work at home after all, and other times it just seems I have something out of the house seemingly every night. But this week was good. A nice balance of getting out and staying home. I like that.
5. Books that speak to the heart, books that challenge, books that help me escape, books that draw me in, books that touch all my emotions, books that teach me and uplift. I love to read and cannot imagine a day without books. So thankful I live in a place where they are readily available even to those less fortunate.