Hi everyone. It's been a crazy week around here with three different kids having their last day at dayhome this week but we've made it through with a semblance of sanity and it's Friday! Time to look and notice the blessings that were there during the last week. If you are new, then welcome to you. You can take a look at the guidelines here and then join on in.
1. Little realizations. With three kids leaving all at the same time, it has really hit me what a precious bunch I have and what a humbling thing God has allowed me to be able to be a part of their lives for however long they are with me at my dayhome.
2. Deck being fixed. And a hubby willing to do it. Parts of the deck have been getting pretty rotten and I'm very blessed to have it just about repaired thanks to a handy and hard working hubby.
3. Sunshine! After days of being bogged down in clouds, cold and rain and some of the craziest weather (we've even had storm and tornado watchers here from the States because as I mentioned a couple days ago, So. Alberta and Saskatchewan are supposedly the tornado hotspot in the world right now. Yikes, what's up with that?!) an absolutely beautiful day full of sunshine was very welcome today!
4. An evening of relaxation with the girl's from my study group. To finish up spring and kick off the summer we had our annual pot luck and evening of just being together as friends.
5. Pizza. It's one of my favorite foods. And we tried a few new ones this last weekend. One of our favorite pizza joints has really unique pizza's. We tried one that was named Canada's Favorite Pizza for 2012, and one that came in 5th at an international competition in the non-traditional category. Both were yummy.
What were your favorites from the week? If you share them in a post, please feel free to sign on to Mr. Linky. Don't forget to visit around a bit if you can. Your comments are always a blessing in themselves.