Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's time to look back over the week and look for some blessings, some things that uplifted you, maybe some things that carried you through. Are you ready to share them? Here's the guidelines page if you've never joined us before.
1. My very favorite thing of last week was watching my youngest daughter graduate and celebrating with her! I can't believe we're at that point in our family, but I sure am proud of her. It's wonderful to see her at this point and am very excited for her and all the good things in store for her. More here.
2. Taking the pictures of said Graduate. Even though we were pressed for time, I had so much fun taking the pictures of Younger Girl in her beautiful dress. It's something I really enjoy doing. But you know what they say...you have to take a ton of pictures to get one good one. Well I got quite a few, but I knew I was pushing for too many when the pout came out. But I was thrilled with what I got. It's hard to choose a fave.
3. Mother's Day picnic. It's what I really wanted. The fam above made it happen. The weather co-operated. I got to relax. It was awesome. More about it here if you missed the post.
4. A well timed massage. I happened to book my massage for the middle of this week which is unusual. Because of my neck and upper back issues mixed with my job a monthly massage is something I really try not to miss as it really helps to loosen up my knotted muscles. Anyway after the super busy weekend the timing couldn't have been more perfect.
5. Quieter afternoons. For some reason I've had a couple of hours of just peaceful, quiet afternoons this week. It really gives me time to take a breath and regroup myself, maybe do a bit of reading and have a coffee. I do not take these times for granted as they might not happen in a day but I sure do appreciate when they do.
If you'd like to share your favorites and have done a post, please feel free to sign on to Mr. Linky. I do ask that guests please only sign on if they have done a post in fairness to all the participants. Have a nice weekend everyone. It's a long weekend for us. I see bush trimming, dirt digging, yard sale having plans in my weekend. And hopefully some sunshine, feet up, reading plans too. Have a great weekend, everyone!