Hi and Welcome! It's Friday so that means it's time to look at our week and find those moments that have been a blessing. Some weeks it's easy to find them and the list can go way past five and other weeks it's a struggle.
1. This post by Bev at Numbering Our Days. Totally ministered and spoke to me and was exactly what I needed at that moment.
2. A New Curling Iron. It's funny but you don't realize how decrepit something is until you finally bite the bullet and go get a new one. I was avoiding spending money on a new curling even though hubby had fixed mine I don't know how many times. It's eons old but I kept thinking it was working just fine until finally it just wouldn't grip my hair anymore. Horrors, I've been going with uncurled hair for almost a week! But when I got my new one, finally, the other day, I realized just how badly the old one was working! A new curling iron makes me happy!
3. My Favorite Salad. So simple yet so yummy. Romaine lettuce, walnut halves, apple chunks, miracle whip. That's it. Love this stuff and I can eat just that for lunch or dinner and be happy.
4. Great messages at church that really teach and speak to me. Our pastor has been doing a three week series on going through storms in life and it has been really good. It's really held my attention and has given us good conversation back at home over Sunday lunch.
5. Movie and lunch out with friends. I mentioned it before but it was definitely a fave. Hubby and I and another couple went to see "The Iron Lady" and went to a restaurant for lunch afterwards. Again great conversation inspired by the movie. Time with good friends, a good movie and delicious lunch together. Gotta love it.
What were your favorites this week? I encourage you to take a moment and look for them. If you care to share, don't forget to link your post on the linky below and if you can visit around a bit. Have a great weekend.