Welcome to Friday's Fave Five everyone. Are you all ready to share the good things from your days? The favorite moments, the blessings, the things that have brought a smile or uplifted you? Please join right in.
1. Exceptionally mild weather. The weather around here has been darn right incredible. So not what we're used to in February. While cold and frosty in the mornings it warms up by noon and the kids have actually had a couple of days where they've played in just hoodies outside. That is unreal! In fact, this mildness? It's made us a bit wimpy. A chill we never would have paid attention to before now we're shivering with. Oh well, I soaking it in because I know we're gonna get hit with some cold yet before the winter is over.
2. My crazy dog. He cracks me right up constantly. He has quite the personality. Here he is getting a tummy rub and is totally in heaven though almost standing on his head. If I'm feeling low I just have to watch his crazy antics throughout the day to get a smile.
3. Watching "Courageous" with my 16 year old daughter. She hadn't seen it yet so it was great watching it with her. Such a good meaningful movie.
4. Morning coffee and having it ready to pour most mornings thanks my sweet hubby. Nothing like seeing that pot on and full as I stumble into the kitchen first thing in the morning! Thanks Sweetie!
5. Quick jobs bringing unexpected free time. Gotta love when a job you agreed to do ends up taking way less time than what was thought. It left me with an extra hour to do one of my favorite things: read!
What were you're favorites from the week?