Hi everyone! Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's been a frosty week around these parts but there is still lots to be thankful for. Please join us as we look for our blessings in our weeks, whether the week was hard or easy. It changes our attitude and outlook as we find those small blessings that carry us through. If you've never done a Fave Five post, there's some guidelines here. Then just join right on in!
1. Tomorrow's forecast. Around here they say if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute. And as overnight as this plunge into the deep freeze was for this last week, the forecast is going from -24*C (-11*F) to a balmy 5*C (41*F) by tomorrow morning.
2. Cars that started in the deep freeze. Everybody's cars here started with no problems all week long. WITHOUT being plugged in! Now that is a huge blessing! Nothing more frustrating than having to be to work or school and one's car won't start. Everyone got where they needed to be right on time!
3. Orange juice. The not from concentrate juice you find in bottles in the dairy coolers. It's been going down really good this week as I've been fighting different variations of a cold since before Christmas. I usually hardly ever get sick, but this year it's been a stinker to get rid of. Probably because up until this week the nasty germs haven't had a good freeze to kill them off. ;v)
photo courtest of Freefoto
4. My slow cooker. How I love this appliance. I think I've used it 3 times already this week. So easy to just throw the ingredients in and forget about it until supper time and then have a yummy home cooked dinner all ready to go.
5. Cozy slippers. Given to me for my birthday by my 17 year old. So wonderful this week when it's been so cold. Mine are a much nicer purplely burgundy color. But you get the idea of coziness!
What have been your favorites from your week? Don't forget to sign your URL from your post and not your home page onto the Mr. Linky so that others can find your FFF easily! Have a great weekend everyone!