It's Friday's Fave Five time! Take a moment and reflect on the past week and take notice of your blessings over the week. Sometimes they are obvious and sometimes we need to look a little deeper. May you feel uplifted when you look for yours. If you need the details to posting and linking you may go here. but make sure you come back! :v)
1. My unexpected day off in the middle of the week. So nice to have that when it was least expected. I did a little work, had a little fun, and a bit of relaxing.
2. Nestea Refridgereated Iced Tea. The kind you buy in the cooler. Real tea, real lemon, no preservatives. This is the first time I've ever bought iced tea like this and definitely really good. Very refreshing and I think I may have spoiled myself from going back to the powdered stuff.
3. New towels. It just feels really nice to have a new set.
4. Long walks with the dog. I really enjoy getting out and taking the pooch for a walk. He gets me out in the fresh air and moving. And he'll go forever, if I let him decide. Of course, after a long walk, he does like his naps too. This is in the hotel a couple weeks ago after a long walk around a lake. I think he thought he was in heaven with all those pillows. He makes me smile.
5. Free meal surprise. Saturday we celebrated my mom's birthday by taking her to our favorite restaurant because we knew they made the dish that she was wanting. The restaurant was busy, but we were having fun and we slightly noticed that it was taking a little longer than usual but we were busy in discussion. It was a real surprise to find out that they gave us a gift certificate that covered the cost of my meal because there was a mix up with it and that's what the delay was. Great meal, great company and now I get to go back and eat free. I love that restaurant!
What were your favorites? Please join us as we celebrate our five favorite blessings from the week!