Friday, March 18, 2011
Friday's Fave Five #131
Hi everyone. I'm so sorry this wasn't up at it usual time. I have no excuse except I plain mixed up my days and didn't even think it was Friday until having my coffee this morning. Please join in the Mr. Linky and I'll have my post up as soon as I can. If you need the details the link is in the sidebar! Have fun and I'll see you in a bit.
Well, hello again. I can't believe I did that. Late to my own party. But now that I'm here I'm looking forward to reading everyone's favorite blessings for the week.
1. Blue Skies. Oh I am enjoying the blue skies. It just brings on a joy seeing them through the living room window. So much better than grey!
2. Snow disappearing. I love my snow but I've seriously had enough for this past winter. I'm not even going to complain one bit about the wind we've had because it is melting the snow! Our pile in the backyard and along our driveway was so high from shovelling that it's taking a while but it's getting close!
3. The Purge. All this nicer weather is putting me in the mood for getting rid of stuff. So I've been grabbing things as I see them and off they are going if I don't want them, don't need them, they don't fit, or just not something I want anymore. I would love to participate in something like the 40 bags in 40 days kind of stuff going on around the blogosphere but working a 10 hour day Mon - Fri, well that is just not gonna happen, so I'm doing it as I can. So far 2 bags of clothes, gone, and 2 boxes dedicated to yard sale, with the items priced as they go in thankyouverymuch, are done! Sure feels good!
4. Spring decorating. Well, I've got them dug out of storage and am putting them up as I've got a minute. Gone are the silver and white of winter decorating, hello fresh greens, yellows, and brighter colors of spring! My little bird collection is coming out hiding too. Again, feels so good.
5. A real, live filing cabinet! Silly I know, but I've wanted one for years and years and never got one. Hubby went and purchased me one. It's a bit bigger than I was thinking but hey, I got me a filing cabinet! I'll make the room! No more having our papers stuffed in cupboards and accordion files all over the place. No more having my dayhome idea stuff spilling out of drawers. It will all be in one place. Yipee!
What are your favorite things this week? Please do a post and sign on up so we can come and visit! Just remember to link directly to your Fave Five post of the week and NOT your home page!