Welcome everyone to the last Friday's Fave Five of 2010. Gosh, it's hard to believe this is our last one of the year. Thank you for joining me these last 52 weeks, whether occasionally or faithfully every week. It's been a pleasure to host you all each Friday. If you've never joined in please do. It's a wonderful exercise in looking for the blessings in our lives no matter what kind of week we are having. For guidelines go here.
This week was so full of blessings that it's very difficult to just pick five favorites so I've decided to do five categories instead.
1. Family Time. Lots and lots of family time. I am so very thankful that our whole family could be together at some point during these holidays. It's been wonderful having K. home and having parents who live close by. I can't imagine not having one of us around during these holidays.
2. Relax Time. Lots and lots of relax time. I'm thankful for the 10 day break I had from work. It's been absolutely refreshing just being. No pressures on any of us. Lots of visiting time, lots of reading time, watching movie time. It's been great.
3. Gifts big and small that we all shared with each other to show our love. Gifts of time, gifts of patience, gifts of hugs and special words, gifts of meals shared. And of course, gifts under the tree. I was so blessed this year.
4. The sparkle and shine of the holidays. I love the candles, the lights and the ornaments that reflect and shine. I've enjoy them all month but especially so this last week. It is a big part of the "magic" of Christmas for me.
5. The new pup. In case you missed it, hubby came home with a new member for our family. A sweet little Pom A Poo, we finally named Todd. It's been fun playing with him and listening to the kids laughing as he does goofy puppy things. He's fitting in very nicely. Now if he would just go outside without me being right out there with him, it would be just dandy. It's just a little chilly standing in the backyard in my jammies and housecoat in the mornings.