Hi and welcome to Friday's Fave Fives! If you've noticed something is a little bit different, you're right. My button is missing. I can't access my file and hubby is not here so it will have to wait until sometime tomorrow. Oh well, it's still Friday and we can still look for that which was a blessing in our lives without the button, right? So on we go. If you're new you can go here first and then please just join in with the rest of us.
1. Graters that clear the streets of all the snow during the winter time. We have had so much snow in the last week and the streets are quite the mess. I'm really glad for those big ole' graters that come and clear my street of all that slippery stuff. I wasn't too crazy about the one working down the intersecting street this morning at 4:30 a.m. with it's loud beeping back up signal. I kept waking up thinking my alarm was going off. But I sure am grateful (grateful, get it? ....grater... Oh I crack my self up) for the work that they do.
2. A cup of mint tea to wrap up the day. I've been enjoying nice, soothing mint tea in the evenings. So relaxing.
3. Warm blankets to snuggle into in the evenings on the couch or reading chair. With it being chilly this last week those blankets felt pretty darn cozy.
4. Chili. I made an awesome batch of chili the other night. I'm not sure but I think the secret might have been in using a can of Hunt's "original" pasta sauce rather than a can of plain old tomato sauce. The chili was so good. I think I'll keep using the pasta sauce all the time.
5. A good, calm week with our dog's health. After the horrible scary week with his health last week, I am very thankful it has been a calm, good week for him this week. It was an awful rollercoaster of emotions when we thought we were losing him, and good and bad moments since August, so it's been nice to be calm this week. Hopefully he has many good weeks, months and hopefully years of calm and happiness coming to him.
What have been your blessings of the last week? Join us with a post and sign on to Mr. Linky. Don't forget to visit around and share in other's blessings too.