Hi and welcome to Friday's Fave Five! Yes, I have a new button again. I just love the fall designs and colors, so go ahead and use which ever one you like the best. Join me as we reflect back upon our weeks and look for the good things in our lives, the simple or the big, that were a blessing, that changed our perspective, that uplifted us, that made us smile. If you need details you can go on over here first.
1. This magician video made me pause and say "How do they do that?" This is more the magic show that I enjoy, not the creepy kind of magic that some of the magicians who are popular today do. Anyway, I enjoyed the little break as I watched this. 10 Illusions in 5 Minutes.
2. The fact that today is Friday! I am so glad this week is over and the weekend is upon us. It's been a long work week and I'm looking forward to just slowing down and planning my Thanksgiving dinner for next weekend. Yes, Canadian Thanksgiving is
in October. The oldest girl is coming home and I love me turkey dinner so the plans will be in the works.
3. Autumn. The leaves are finally starting to change color and some are even falling. Although it has been a windy week here, it has been warm with one day this week actually hitting 27*C which translates to a hot 79*F. Which to me is hot. Indian summer is upon us.
This is my Ohio Buckeye tree. I'm in love with the orange colors it turns.
4. A massage therapist who knows what she's doing. I have issues with a really tight upper back and neck. I can just feel huge knots in it at certain times. The lady whom I'm going to now is a blessing. She knows how to get in there and work those out for me using a variety of techniques and boy does it ever help. I feel way better after seeing her which I couldn't always say after visiting a massage therapist.
5. A good night's rest. Sometimes I think, in my case anyway, I don't realize what a blessing something is until that something is taken away. The other night for various reasons I had a horrible night of sleep. Boy did I ever appreciate what a good night's rest does the day after a day of a horrible night. Does that make sense? LOL. In any case, I am very appreciative again of a good night's sleep and am very thankful that not so good sleeps are rare for me.
What have been your favorites blessings and moments from this last week? Do a post and link on up!