Welcome to another edition of FFF! A very chilly one here where I am if I may say so. It's time to look back over our week and look for and remember those things that have been a blessing, that uplifted us, that caused us to be grateful and thankful. Those simple, and maybe sometimes not so simple, things that brought some element of joy into our very busy and more than likely, stressful lives. If you need details, they are here. Then just join on in.
1. A candle's warm glow. Seeing it is cold and rainy here, I've started pulling out the warm scented fall candles. Sitting in the semi- dark livingroom with the warmth of a lit candle is just such a relaxing feeling for me. And the spicy scents of fall candles such as the "Pumpkin Bread" one I now have burning is so nice. Fall is actually my favorite season for colors and scents.
2. Cheeseburgers on the bbq last Sunday. It has been such a weird year w
eather wise and I've hardly bbq'd at all, which is really unusual for
me. But we did a round of burgers and they tasted extra good, I think, just for the reason of not having them so often. Mind you, it could have been the juicy, sweet tomatoes off my very own tomato bush that made so mouthwateringly delicious. What ever the reason, they were darn good.
3. Posts like this one that build up and encourage and point me back to the Lord. Words that are timely and fitly spoken are a real blessing in my walk with the Lord. Thanks Faith.
4. My duvet and duvet covers. Because of the cooler weather, I took off the summer coverlet and put on my big duvet. Can you hear me saying "Ahhhh!" And it makes it so easy to make the bed! But boy, between the comfort of that and it being dark now when I get up, it is getting hard, hard, hard to get my tush out bed in the mornings.
5. Corn on the Cob grown fresh locally, with real butter flowing down the kernels, a good sprinkle of salt and a nice cold glass of milk. Yummy.
Have I got your mouth watering yet?
What have your favorites been this week? If you do a post, please link to your specific post and not your home page, on Mr. Linky. That will make it easier for people to come and visit. Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for joining us at FFF.