Jerralea at Jerralea's Journey tagged me with an "8" meme. She asks 8 questions, I answer them, then tag 8 people and ask them 8 new questions. Sounds like fun.
So here's Jerralea's questions to me:
1. What was the first meal you ever prepared? It was way back when I was a young teen, probably junior high, and it was one of those Chef Boyardee Pizzas. I made it for my family. I don't think they even make those anymore, do they?
2. What is your favorite worship song? I don't know if I have a favorite. Different songs touch me at different times, my favorite today might change tomorrow, depending on where my head and heart are at. Right now though, I cannot get this one out of my heart:
3. If you could do any occupation, what would it be? This is a toughie. There are so many. Librarian, book store owner, ice cream taster, lip stick color namer.
4. What is your favorite flower? I love all sorts of flowers but my all time favorites are tulips and peonies.
5. Would you rather wear one pair of shoes all the time and switch purses, or only carry one purse and have different pairs of shoes? I love both! I'm stressed out deciding. but I would probably say, if forced to make a choice, that I'd rather switch out the purse. I love the purse and cannot resist.
6. Name one fashion fad you hope never comes back. Elephant ear pants (super flared), bustles, men wearing high heals circa Louis the 16th, tatooing and body piercing. Oh wait those last two are still here. Darn.
7. Would you rather handwrite in cursive or print? Definitely cursive. I'd rather type in cursive too, but I realize it's harder to read.
8. Would you rather see a bestselling movie, or read the book? That's another toughie. Wow, Jerralea. I'd probably rather read the book first to experience it in it's originality before Hollywood gets ahold of it and changes it up.