Tuesday, July 06, 2010

It's Not My Fault. Really.

This?


This is all her fault. At least that is what I told hubby.


All because of this post, I thought I'd go looking too. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

And I found one. Half price is the same as buy one, get one. Right?

Of course with the money saved, I just had to have this cute wrought iron stand. I mean, the flowers do need somewhere to sit, don't they? At 2/3 off, really, how on earth could I pass it by. I heart wrought iron. And like I said, none of this is my fault. Really.

And you know what? I'm not sorry at all.

9 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the stand.

ellen b. said...

Lovely, lovely! Of course you had to....

Karyn said...

of course you're not sorry....who could be sorry for bringing such beauty to your backyard?

Crystal said...

I love you dialogue!! Thats the same way I am about sales, though for me its mostly buying the kids yet another outfit that gets me into trouble with the hubby! But they were 30% off and it was ending today!! I tell him as he rolls his eyes, probably thinking of the closests of clothes they already have!!
Lovely pictures too! Of course you had too!!

Linda said...

Absolutely not your fault Susanne. You did exactly what you were supposed to do!!
I love both the flowers and the stand. Good work!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your math :-) Half off is exactly the same as buy-one-get-one. How cheerful are those colourful lantanas on their pretty stand.

Rachelle said...

Too funny, Susanne! Totally a great purchase. The bees and butterflies are gonna love your lantana. And, that iron stand? Perfect. Love it.

Rachelle said...

And, now you've got me wanting that wrought iron stand. Does it ever stop? :o)

Faith said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! love the blooms...and of course it's not your fault...think of it as spreading God's Word thru His Creation....for people to marvel at....ENJOY!!