Hi! Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. The place to look back over our week and find five favorite things that stood out to us. If you need more detail you can visit here first and then come on back and join in!
1. A challenging bike ride. Hubby and I love to go on bike rides when we can. We usually ride all over the city and love to look at houses and neighborhoods. But this week we went down the hills to the river bottom. We got on a trail that was just a small skinny trail made with bikes and headed down hill. It hooked up to a paved walking trail. It was a might nice ride going down. But boy, oh boy. Coming back up was
2. My hubby who without even being asked made a chip & dip run for me yesterday when I had a huge headache. If you're new here, I have a bizarre little solution that works for me on certain headaches. Plain potato chips with Philadephia Brand Herb & Spice Dip. Works pretty much every time. I know, it's weird, but when I've got that headache I don't care if it's weird, I just care that it works. But anyway the favorite was not the chip and dip but the fact that my sweet man went out and got me some without me even asking. Love ya, Sweetie!
3. The smell of fresh cut watermelon. So summery!
4. Ladies Night Out. And what did we do? Went to Toy Story 3D, of course! And it was wonderful. We had such a great time. A great way to relax and have fun and build relationship outside of bible study!
5. Jewel tone purple nail polish. Totally frivolous, I know. I never paint my fingernails but love the darker colors on my toes. Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Pronto Purple is one of my faves this year.
What were your favorites this week? Join us with a post and sign up on Mr. Linky. (Hopefully he'll play nice this week. :v) )