*Sorry guys. I accidentally had it scheduled to publish at PM instead of AM. My bad!
Hi everyone! It's Friday! Time for Friday's Fave Five. Join us as we look back and find our five favorite blessings from our weeks. They can be big or small, obvious or somewhat hidden. For details you can go here. And then just join right in!
1. Cool evening breezes. After all the rain we've had, we've finally been enjoying a few really nice warm days. But it makes for warm houses in the evenings so it's been really nice to have a nice cool evening breeze blowing through. And here's the part where a pic of billowing curtains would look great. But alas, I have no curtains to billow. Only blinds. And they don't billow so well, so you'll just have to trust me.
2. A lovely anniversary dinner with my Honey. We went to a favorite restaurant and had an absolutely yummy meal. Peppercorn steak for him, bourbon steak for me. Yum! And the company was the best!
3. My favorite chocolates. A gift from my hubby for our anniversary. I'm so proud of myself I actually made it last 6 whole days. So good.
4. A totally hilarious, totally made for us Anniversary card from my hubby. It's like it was totally made for us. Cracked me right up and totally made my morning when I read it. I love cards and I love it when one is found thatcould totally have been designed by the give and is totally suited for the reciever.
5. Bike riding. We finally, finally, got out for a bike ride on Father's day. It was perfect weather. Warm but not overly hot, just a slight breeze. I would have taken pictures except it was requested by a certain father that the camera stay home. And seeing it was Father's day, what could I say. The camera stayed home.
These are just 5 of my favorite things from the week. What were yours? Do a post and link on up so we can come and visit.