*Sorry guys. I accidentally had it scheduled to publish at PM instead of AM. My bad!
Hi everyone! It's Friday! Time for Friday's Fave Five. Join us as we look back and find our five favorite blessings from our weeks. They can be big or small, obvious or somewhat hidden. For details you can go here. And then just join right in!
1. Cool evening breezes. After all the rain we've had, we've finally been enjoying a few really nice warm days. But it makes for warm houses in the evenings so it's been really nice to have a nice cool evening breeze blowing through. And here's the part where a pic of billowing curtains would look great. But alas, I have no curtains to billow. Only blinds. And they don't billow so well, so you'll just have to trust me.
2. A lovely anniversary dinner with my Honey. We went to a favorite restaurant and had an absolutely yummy meal. Peppercorn steak for him, bourbon steak for me. Yum! And the company was the best!
3. My favorite chocolates. A gift from my hubby for our anniversary. I'm so proud of myself I actually made it last 6 whole days. So good.
4. A totally hilarious, totally made for us Anniversary card from my hubby. It's like it was totally made for us. Cracked me right up and totally made my morning when I read it. I love cards and I love it when one is found thatcould totally have been designed by the give and is totally suited for the reciever.
5. Bike riding. We finally, finally, got out for a bike ride on Father's day. It was perfect weather. Warm but not overly hot, just a slight breeze. I would have taken pictures except it was requested by a certain father that the camera stay home. And seeing it was Father's day, what could I say. The camera stayed home.
These are just 5 of my favorite things from the week. What were yours? Do a post and link on up so we can come and visit.
Those chocolates look heavenly! Melt in your mouth good! I love me a good steak... I am drooling!
Happy Belated Anniversary and have a great weekend!
Sounds like you and your hubby had a marvelous anniversary! I have a date with my man tonight and I can't wait. Maybe I'll go for steak too. Glad you're enjoying some cool breezes. I can't imagine at the moment...it's hot in Alabama.
Have a great weekend!
love riding bikes! although ours probably have dust and spider webs and bugs all over them right now...it's been a while!
Congratulations on your anniversary, Susanne! May you enjoy many more years together.
Buorbon steak sounds delicious. I like it when people put links to the things they enjoy. Those chocolates look delicious.
I'm so glad you had a wonderful anniversary all the way around. Cool breezes on summer evenings are wonderful. Happy weekend to you!
This is June, so I'm sure it's Anniversary Month -- it was for us, too! Happy one to you, too.
Oh, I'd love to have cool breezes...in S. FL it's even hot at night.
Have a great week!
Happy anniversary! So impressed you made the chocolates last!!
Sounds like a wonderful week and a lovely anniversary. Here's to many more happy years together ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
Bring those bikes out here and take a ride with us!
Perfect cards are priceless. Hard to find, but so amazing when you do.
Evenings, that cool down are fantastic if they do. I hear you about cooling off the house.
Glad to hear you had a fantastic anniversary; great meal, chocolates, time, and a hand made card with laughs.
I have been thinking about a bike ride for awhile, I'll have to walk until I get a tire fixed.
Have a great weekend
A cool evening breeze after a warm day is so nice.
I'm glad you had a great anniversary dinner! Those chocolates look good! Good for you for making them last!
sounds like a lovely week.
After rain evening cool breezes are the best!
Glad you had a nice anniversary date.
Bless you this week!
Oh gee I wish we had cool breezes after the rain we have. It just gets back to hot, humid and sticky.
Happy Anniversary to you. My hubby and I had our anniversary this month too.
Oh those chocolates looks so nice....and kudos to you for making them last so long. :)
Love the cool breezes on a summer night also. We have been enjoying sitting out on our deck almost every night. :)
Your anniversary dinner sounds so nice.
Happy Anniversary Suzanne - glad you had a wonderful evening out with your hubby.
And those chocolates! Oh my. They look too good. You must have incredible restraint to make them last so long! :)
Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! 6 days? I don't know if I could do that :).
Hau`oli Piha Makahiki! to you and your husband most likely a day late and a dollar short. Hope it was a good one. Great week you had :)
thanks for the link
Happy anniversary! You had one of my favorite weeks- cool breezes, steak, chocolate, humor, and a bike ride. Awesome!
I have to say I'm a little jealous of the cool breezes. Here in my part of the world it has been HOT!
What great anniversary celebrating!!! Hope you have lots more years to enjoy together.
Wow, 6 days for chocolate, you are a stronger person than I am.
yum....CHOCOLATES!!!! and steak.....wow...you had some of my fave foods! :) Happy Anniversary in case I forgot to say it earlier....great list...love the fact you got to do some biking on Father's Day....I should have....I need to shed the lbs I put on with the BBQ meal! lol
mmmmmm, chocolates!!! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby :)
Great list!! Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary, a good time!!
Happy anniversary. It was a very good week for anniversaries, I think. My hubby keeps threatening to take me on a bike ride. I'm impressed that you two actually did go on one. I think I need to work up to that level.
Happy belated anniversary, I missed your post because it appeared too late for me to put my link, I spent the day at the sea and we left at 10 am, which must have been the middle of the night where you live, lol !
Post a Comment