Wednesday, May 26, 2010
It's Random Dozen time. Join us over at Linda's, who's in Lost withdrawl, and have some fun answer her questions. Her questions for this week are here.
1. Would you rather host a party or simply attend a party? A combination of both. I love to host dinners but I don't go as all out with decorations as Linda did with her Lost party. Oh my word, she was creative. Now that kind of party I love to attend. :v)
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to. The one where I met my hubby. 'Nuff said.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? With Jesus, the hope of going to heaven is a promise and certainity for those who believe and may I say I can hardly wait to meet Him face to face. So I think I would say I hope to see all people I've known and all my family, including those I have only met once, there along with me.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? That I don't have to get up in the dark and the warmth, shedding those big winter clothes.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? I prefer to bring my own gift. Do I have to say why? Okay. It's because I live on a budget. And if I know a shower is coming up, I scour certain stores for great sales and I can usually come up with a really great gift relatively inexpensively whereas with a chip in a certain amount of dollars is expected to be thrown in. There now you know about my frugal side.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? Definitely having my house cleaned! Are you offering, Lidna? I'll let you choose the week and keep the coffee pot on!
7. What song describes your mood today? Oh dear, Lidna, you always stump me on the song questions because I'm just not that into knowing names of songs anymore. I don't know, is there a song out there that talks about wanting to be on a beach somewhere doing nothing or hiking a mountain trail instead of working?
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) LOL. I still have the Tupperware devilled egg container that, yes, I still actually use once in a while in spite of it's horribly ugly color. LOL.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? I love coffee flavors, but I also like banana fudge or chocolate chip mint.
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?" Story of my life this last 9 months.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop." Potato chips! Cows caramel candy! Popcorn! Caesar Salad! The list could go on and on! Which is why my body is in the state that it is in today.
12. "-----" is the best motivation. Encouragement and mercy.