Wow, this week has just flown by. I'm shocked that it is already Thursday. Our ladies study group has moved to Thursday's every other week and I just about missed posting the FFF because of the weird change. I had already been working on it, but didn't have any autopost yet as I wasn't finished yet. Whew, good thing my memory kicked in on time. LOL. Welcome, if you are a newcomer. Please feel free to just jump right in. Don't be shy! Details are here. Welcome to my faithful regulars. I so enjoy reading all your posts each week and really miss you when you happen to be gone.
So on we go to find our five favorite things from our week.
1. A good quote and this one fit the bill: "A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer
2. This awesome giveaway over at Pioneer Woman. Nobody can lose with this one. Hurry you have until noon today to enter.
3. Homemade meatballs in Thai Sweet & Spicy Sauce. Gosh, is there ever a week I don't mention some kind of food? But eating good food really is one of life's pleasure's, isn't it? I got the idea one day to pour this sauce over some homemade meatballs just for a treat while watching movies. Yum, yum, yum. A new favorite for the Living to Tell household. The one pictured is the brand available at Costco around here, but the M&M brand is really good too.
4. "the Blindside". My friend treated me to this movie this week and it was awesome. Both of us really, really enjoyed it. So both the Blindside and my friend treating me are a combined fave. Add to that without even really being aware of "half price night", we went on the night when with each adult ticket you got a free pop and popcorn. A favorite outing all around.
5. Scripture that speaks. Every week this is really a fave, but I just love when certain scriptures just jump out and "speak" to my heart as I read God's word. Sometimes it's encouragement and sometimes comfort, sometimes it brings faith and sometimes it even convicts. But when it's touched my heart in whatever way, it makes it come alive. Love that.