Hi everyone! Thanks for coming again this week and playing along listing your five favorite things from your week. For any newcomers, if you need details, head on over here and then join right in.
1. An unexpected couple of hours off. What a nice surprise to have a couple of hours to do with as I pleased in the middle of a work day. I don't get that very often and I took full advantage going to get the Operation Christmas Child info kits and boxes to set up at church and then stopping by my dear friends for coffee. Was she ever surprised when she got my phone call telling her to put the coffee pot on 'cause I was a'coming.
2. My jet tub. After hurting my back last week my jet tub was a super blessing. It was the best thing to sit in a nice hot tub with those jets blowing the water and doing their magic relaxing muscles and bubbling the hurt away. It was heaven.
3. Paint with no smell. We're painting the living room and hubby brought home some paint from the store he works in. There was not a hint of smell to it. It was wonderful.
4. Big quilts. I got my big old quilt out and it's so nice to have it back. It's one of my favorite comfort items I own.
5. Fresh, clean sheets. Nothing like the smell of crisp, fresh pillowcases and sheets.
What has been your favorites this week? Do a post and don't forget to sign on to Mr. Linky!
This has absolutely nothing to do with favorites, but I've got the news on while typing this post and they just announced that Wallymart is selling caskets online. Yeah, you read that right. Caskets! Can you believe it? What next?