Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee is hosting a Random Dozen Meme. I'm always a willing participant in a good meme.
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? Phone calls from one member of the immediate family or another wondering what is taking me so long.
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate? Face piercings and mega tatoos, guy liner and guy polish. LOL. I'm an old fashioned kind of gal when it comes to that.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about? Being the first person to crack open a brand new book and smelling the new book smell.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? Don't sing in the shower at all. In the car? Any praise and worship song that I've got in the cd player.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient: It's hard to pick just one because I love any and all salad ingrediants but if I have to I'll say cheese.
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences): Always remember that whatever you publish will be in the webosphere forever even if you delete the post or the blog.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you? I don't know. I'll have to make a point of asking my mom the next time I see her.
8. What in your life are you waiting for? To be able to work only part time in a job rather than working a full time job and running a home.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from? A book to review from one of companies that gets me to post on the books. (Ok. So I took this question really literally while everyone else took it in a fun direction. I am so boring! LOL.)
10. Today--what song represents you? I don't know. Is there a song out there about raging hormones and roller coaster emotions?
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? That I was lonlier working at home than I ever knew.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today? Wow. LOL. These are getting hard Miss Lid! Let's see I'm wearing knee length shorts and red tank. What does it say about me? It says I work at home therefore the casual dress but knee length because I still see parents in the day. It says it hot out and I hate being hot. It says I was down to a choice of 2 tanks in my drawer and the red one won because it's more everyday and suited to working with small children than the other one that was in there. And I like red.
Thanks for the meme Linda!