1. This post by my friend Katherine at Raising Five. It really, really spoke to me. It's about teens and church camps and games and overflowing toilets at midnight. You know. All the stuff of getting a whole bunch of teens together for a week. But it's also about so much more! If you've never read Katherine's blog and you have children, preteens or teens you need to check her out. The wisdom this lady has is incredible. She really needs to write a book. You hear that Katherine! You need to write a devotional book or something! :v)
2. Family together for Father's Day. Unfortunately, I didn't take a darn picture. What's up with that?! I need to smarten up! LOL. But we did have a great day. A big bbq at my sister's place with our dad and both our families. Love it.
3. Having a neighbor that talks over the fence with me. Being at home all the time with the dayhome kiddies it sure is nice to have a neighbor who's also outside with her own dayhome kids and we have a chance to chat. A real live adult to talk to and one who understands all the things relating to dayhoming!
4. Reading outside with a tall cool drink. Love being outside to read. Listening to the kids playing, listening to the breeze going through all the leaves of my trees, sitting in the Adirondack chairs, sipping on a cold drink. Definitely one of my favorite things!
5. I have flowers on my two little tomato plants! You don't know how excited I was to see those little yellow flowers pop their heads out yesterday. Hear that, Barb?! We're both going to be enjoying a tomato or two this summer. Good thing for all the babying we're both doing with those plants. Sheesh. I can taste those bacon and tomato sandwiches now. Yummy!
What are your favorite things from your week? What made you smile and feel good inside? What little things have made you thankful this week? If you've done a post, don't forget to sign on to Mr. Linky. Again, we still need to click on the icon which will take you to the sign on page. Please make sure your link has worked and takes us to the specific page of your Fave Five post. Have a great weekend everyone!